Given the unprecedented temporary shutdown of businesses in the U.S. and around the world, G.A. Wright wants to reassure small businesses that there are resources available to help you through this crisis. We’ve put together a list of resources for those impacted by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We will be updating this page frequently as we learn more information.
Small business owners like you across the country are facing tough decisions. Not knowing if you need to permanently close, sell, or file bankruptcy is a real issue for many. Before you decide about the future of your business, consider all options available. Since this is a global issue, it is best to wait for more information on funding that will become available in the near future to help keep businesses open and ensure employees can get their jobs back.
Currently, there is disaster relief funding already available for small businesses in need. For example, SBA (Small Business Administration) is assisting small businesses with counseling and navigating personal preparedness plans throughout the country. The SBA is working to provide vital economic support to help small businesses overcome the temporary loss of revenue. We anticipate additional state and federal programs to announce similar programs to help recover economic losses.
TOP RESOURCES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES:
- State-by-State Listing for Retailers on COVID-19:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Businesses & Employers Information
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Safety and Security Guidelines for Retailers
- U.S. Department of Labor Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- What Business are Considered “Essential” During COVID-19
- SBA COVID-19 Small Business Loan Information
- Forbes Small Business Relief Tracker
For those of you who make the final decision it is necessary to go out of business, G.A. Wright is here to help you make that smooth transition. Our consultants will be able to get you the most out of your remaining inventory. Please contact us so we can send you a complimentary packet of information on the best way to close your store. Call us at 303-333-4453 or email email@example.com